Looking for ways to increase your daily productivity?
If you live in a town like mine, most likely you have to deal with rush hour traffic each and ever single day!
Living in the DC, Maryland, Northern Virginia (DMV) area, most people spend an average of 1.5 – 2 hours every day commuting back and forth from work.
That’s about 10 hours every week!
How have you been utilizing all those hours?
In today’s video post, MicVinny gives you several suggestions on how you can start making those lost hours more productive.
Instead of honking that horn and being frustrated, it’s time to flip the script and make those hours work for you instead of against you!
Traffic Productivity Video Highlights
- The misery of being stuck in traffic
- Getting those wasted traffic hours back
- Listen to podcasts to help build skills
- Catch up on that book you’ve always wanted to read
- Using your local library for free audiobooks
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE