Have you ever had the perfect eating and workout plan interrupted by an unexpected situation?
Could it have been an injury?
Or how about being sick for multiple days that forced you to abandon your plan?
Well I’m living proof of what happens when things take an unexpected twist.
Weeks ago, I suffered from a severe case of food poisoning that made me have to rethink my diet plan. While recovering, I decided I would utilize the Velocity Diet as a way to get a lean body while lifting weights.
I saw that the current version of the Velocity Diet seemed like a perfect way to slowly get my body use to eating solid foods again.
Additionally, I wanted to see if it was a possible solution to many traveling professionals eating problems. Four to five protein shakes a day plus one solid meal, pretty simple right?
All a person needed to do was buy some supplements and follow the Velocity for 28 Days straight.
Well it’s always easier said then done!
In today’s video, MicVinny gives you the 411 on what went down while on his last week of the Velocity Diet and how he is now creating a new plan for his new unexpected reality.
Use the advice given to jump start your own workout and nutrition plan based on your current situation.
Eating & Workout Planning Video Highlights
- Weight loss progress while on the Velocity Diet
- The unexpected injury that changed everything!
- How to transition off a protein supplement diet
- Pivoting due to a life changing moment
- What exactly is your goal?
- How long are you willing to stick to your plan?
- Know your schedule
- Signs of good/bad eating habits
- Release The Beast
- Focus on nutrition and habits first!